Monch Henares Bags 3rd Win at the 21st Henry Ford Awards, Here's the Full List of Winners | Motourismo
|Monch Henares raises his trophy with Mike Breen, Managing Director Ford PH|
Ford Philippines has announced the winners of the 21st Henry Ford Awards (HFA) as an annual tradition of recognizing excellence in Philippine motoring journalism.
Held at the Blue Leaf Pavilion in Taguig City, the event marked the return to a physical ceremony to honor the work of automotive journalists and its impact to the local motoring industry.
Winners from this year’s HFA were selected from over 230 entries submitted by members of the print, online, and broadcast automotive media which underwent a rigorous two-phase judging process. A total of sixteen (16) winners were announced across four main categories, which include the three new sub-categories under the Industry category namely Best Automotive Vehicle Review – Article, Best Automotive Review – Video, and Best Automotive Launch Story, as well as the new People category, which recognizes the Best Automotive Print Editor, Best Automotive Online Editor, Best Automotive Writer, and Best Automotive Video Host.
Winners of the 21st Henry Ford Awards
• Best Automotive Vehicle Review (Article) – “2021 Nissan Terra 2.5 VL 4x2 AT” – Leandre Garcia, Top Gear Philippines
• Best Automotive Vehicle Review (Video) – “BMW X7 xDrive30d Pure Excellence Review” – Caco Tirona, AutoDeal
• Best Automotive Launch Story – “From ‘Iron Lady’ to ‘Tough Rose’”– Tessa Salazar, Philippine Daily Inquirer
• Best Automotive Photograph – “Where Roads End, Chart Your Own Course with Your Trusty Compass” – Monch Henares, Monchster Chronicles
• Best Automotive Green Feature – “Are We Ready for Electrified Cars?” – Ronald de los Reyes, Daily Tribune
• Best Automotive Technology Feature – “We Took the New and Improved LTO Comprehensive Driving Exam” – Vince Pornelos, AutoIndustriya
• Best Automotive Road Safety Feature – “Another Bitter Pill to Swallow” – Mikko David, Philippine Daily Inquirer
• Best Automotive Industry Feature – “How One Used Car Dealer Stayed Alive During the Pandemic” – Andrei Laurel, Top Gear Philippines
• Best Ford Automotive Feature – “2021 Ford Territory Ecoboost Titanium+: Everything but the kitchen sink” – Roy Robles, Zigwheels Philippines
• Best Ford Automotive Video Feature – “2021 Ford Ranger FX4 Max: Ready to get dirty!”– Martin Aguilar, Philkotse
• Best Automotive Print Editor – Jong Arcano, Philippine Daily Inquirer
• Best Automotive Online Editor – Dinzo Tabamo, Top Gear Philippines
• Best Automotive Writer – Niky Tamayo, Top Gear Philippines
• Best Automotive Video Host – Caco Tirona, AutoDeal
• Best Automotive Section for Broadsheet – Philippine Daily Inquirer
• Best Automotive Website – Top Gear Philippines
“The HFA continues to recognize the important role of motoring journalists in driving the automotive industry forward. Every year, we find ways to innovate and make the HFA a relevant award-giving body that celebrates the hard work, passion, and dedication of the members of the Philippine automotive media,” said EJ Francisco, Communications Director, Ford Philippines and Asia Pacific Distributor Markets.
# # #
Post a Comment